- Helps in proper digestion
- Converts stored fat into energy
- Free from any chemicals and side effects
- Imparts an extra energy to the body
- Beautifies your skin
- Helps to stay fit and healthy
- Relieves cough and throat irritation
Honey is a healthier substitute to sugar when looking to reduce weight as it has lesser calories than sugar and contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which are good for health. It is a good source of energy as its natural sugar and carbohydrates are easily digested by the body. A Spoon of honey taken with warm water in the morning is traditionally known to be useful in weight management. It is used in your diet is known to aid in digestion. It help in cough and throat irritation and also useful for the skin because of its moisturizing and nourishing properties.