- Help to promote calcium absorption
- Help to maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate.
- Play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone.
- Help to maintain strong and healthy bones.
- Also protect against bones disorders
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. Vitamin D is vital for the maintenance of the body's organ systems. It helps regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.