- Increase good cholestrol and lower bad cholestrol
- Helps to maintain triglyceride levels in healthy heart
- Decreases risk of coronary heart diseases
- Effective in reducing inflammation
- Provides relief from rheumatoid arthritis
Fish Oil is a prime source of Omega 3 fatty acids like Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Recent research highlights importance of regular intake of Omega-3 6 and 9 the "good fats". As EPA and DHA are not produced by our body, they are needed to be obtained from regular diet or supplementation for numerous health benefits.